The Gross National Debt

Friday, November 4, 2011

Signs of the Apackalips

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes! Earth is about get a close shave by an asteroid bigger than Bill Gates house!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/11/asteroid-yu55-closer-to-earth-than-moon.html
Load up the BFG boys and lets go planet hunting!

Proof positive for all you Doomers out there who say NASA et all are hiding the facts about Earth Busting asteroids and the rogue Planet X that's due to wipe out life on earth because ancient Mayan, Aztec and Nostradamus prophecies say so.

Splain me this - It's OK to accept Nostrildumass as absolute fact, but the Bible is a bunch of fairy tales. Mayan inscriptions on a bunch rocks that supposedly predict the end of the world are legit, but Revelations is the world of a man who would be locked up in a psycho ward today.

Ah.

Myself, I have no worries that roid YU55 is gonna put a smackdown on the planet like Hulk Hogan doing a triple gainer from a high dive board.

No worries at all.
Close enough for government work.

Yassee, Bigfoot is going to run over to Scotland and meet the Abominal Snow Man and together they are gonna haul Nessie out of the lake and use her to play a round of Whack An Asteroid and send YU55 spinning into the sun, where it will explode and create a massive sunspot that will fry communication satellites in orbit, thereby prevent teenagers and young adults from communication with text messaging which means the whole Occupy movement will fall apart just as hordes of Chupacabras attack them.

Sorry. Got carried away there.

Anyway, I look forward to the fly by. Gonna haul out the stargazer telescope and get an eyeball's worth with the kids if the night sky cooperates. Should be fun.

•••
In the second sign of the pending Apackalips (porkbrainsandmilkgravy.blogspot.com/2011/01/apackalips.html for more evidence) -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054968/16-foot-python-Everglades-eaten-deer.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Hrm. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Probably not.
Converting British weights for you, that's about a 75 pound deer inside yon snake.

Here's my problem with this. Florida game and fish officials are desperately TRYING to get rid of these snakes. (Not gonna happen, BTW.)

So what have they done? They allow people to hunt and kill these snakes during gator season.

Er, what?

You mean to tell me if I'm in the Glades and I see one of these snakes and it's not gator season I can't kill the snake?
I'm from the government and ... HEY! Come back!

Gotta love government. Reminds me of the time the Ga. Dept of Natural Resources went to an east Georgia river to remove the extremely predatory flathead catfish (also artificially introduced to the river). They shocked the river and removed flatheads, which can get to 150 pounds. They removed some of 'em. Flatheads 12 inches and less were released back to the river. Errr, what? Gotta love government.

Anyway, are these snakes dangerous to people?

Absolutely. Such snakes in captivity have killed people in the United States. Probably will kill some more people as well. http://www.anapsid.org/nyburm.html

Peoples is stupid all too often. If you are dealing with an animal with a brain the size of a walnut which is capable of killing and eating an average teenager, then you will get what you deserve.
Crambo. The Judge. A very dead 200 pound wild boar.

Hrm. There's something useful in the above paragraph, something we need to do. I can't figure out what it is right now.

Myself, I know how to deal with snakes. I have done it before and will do it again. See image at left.

The revolver my daughter is holding is capable of holding 410 shotgun shells. At a distance of 3 feet it will vaporize a snakes head. At a distance of 6 feet it will render the snake head into bloody gobbets.

So terminated snake then goes to my house where it will, yes, be converted into a meal. Yes, I'll try a python once. If I don't like it, I won't eat them any more, but I will kill them.

I am the apex predator in this ecosystem.

Snakes eat the critters I hunt for food. This makes them competitors. Lions kill hyenas and other predators. It's quote possible such snakes will be good eating which makes them food as well.

Florida law on getting rid of the pythons be damned. I see one in the wild, I'm gonna kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.