The Gross National Debt

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

15 years

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
15 years ago from  today, I literally held a life in one hand.

15 years from that day, that life is capable of picking me up.

15 years ago from today, I was changed, permanently. If you've been there, you understand. If you've never been there you can't understand. It can't be explained either.

15 years from that day I am yet again a different person than I was.

For 15 years, I have daily learned something I did not know before.

Happy 15th anniversary of your birth, my son.
My favorite Jesse picture. He was "scaring" me from under a table.
Jesse on his favorite instrument
Yep. He killed it. Helped process it too. That's his rifle.

2 comments:

  1. He's an amazing young man, Bro. You should be insanely proud of him and yourself for having a hand in raising him. Tell him happy b-day from his rediscovered Uncle.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.