The Gross National Debt

Monday, November 14, 2011

Reasonable expectation of privacy

If you are going to air personal problems in public, expect me to comment!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'd heard about this from some other sources. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2011/11/couples-break-up-at-burger-king-becomes-twitter-spectacle/

Opinions appear to be mixed on this one. So far, most of the opinions I've heard are mad at the guy who posted internet updates about this breakup. Those so complaining say the couple deserved privacy.
Especially if you are stupid.

In a BURGER KING?

They had their breakup in a fast food joint! You have absolutely NO reasonable expectation of privacy in one of the most public places on the planet.

If you do not want people to know what you are doing, then DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC!

If you are going to air personal problems in public, expect me to comment!

If you are in public and take a cell phone call and you are near me, I reserve the right to join the conversation too.

Yes, you can join my conversation if it happens to me.

For that matter, I may insist you join the conversation. I have and will hand the phone to anyone near me so they can talk to whoever is on the phone.

Private matters should not be attended to in public places, unless you want them to be made public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.