The Gross National Debt

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Apackalips

Have you been keeping up with the large scale animal deaths around the planet?

The latest is a herd of cows in Wisconsin. Vets thinks a virus whacked the cows. I’m leaning toward the mass suicide idea, after all they were living in Wisconsin.

If you bother to do even a minimal amount of checking on this, you’ll find that large-scale group animal deaths are not THAT unusual.

I’ve personally seen as many as 80 starlings drop at one time. I’ve seen more than 20 fall down dead all at one time on numerous occasions. Admittedly, a buddy and I and our 12 gauges, or just me, were responsible for this mass die off but it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.