The Gross National Debt

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Politcally incorrect commentary



Just finished reading some of Nate Phelps stuff. Nate is the son of Fred Phelps.

BA is planning a detailed piece on the psychology of the senior Phelps, which I expect to link to when he is done.

As for myself, after reading what the junior Phelps has to say, I can only say if the senior ever crosses my path and tries to do some of the stuff his son accuses him of...


While I was digging out this piece, I also found this graphic, which a lot of people liked when I created it some years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Red, I knew you could do it! The pictures look great. I can't wait to read his piece on lil Freddy too.

    -L

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.