The Gross National Debt

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ordering up justice

In college, Dr. Costes told us she stopped letting students do blood tests because one student did his and discovered his parents weren’t.

In other words, his blood type could not possibly be generated by his two parent’s blood type.

Oops.

Now comes a new gene test.

This I like. Child molesters need to be strapped into the bucket on a trebuchet or onager and hurled into a cliff.

I have no use for child molesters, except as targets. As for parents who abuse their children, they should be scored by hundreds of paper cuts, rolled in lemon juice, feet secured in a bucket filled with concrete and then thrown into a tank full of crabs.

1 comment:

  1. Dammit, Ben, git outta my head! Why must u always write things I've already been thinking?

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.