The Gross National Debt

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Apologies extended to the porcine crowd for raising taxes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reboobicans, no surprise, are being pigheaded in Washington as Damnocrats, no surprise, are also being pigheaded.

Which is an insult to pigs. I apologize.

The present incarnation of idiocy is over the budget. If you REALLY believe there is this much disagreement in Washington, then you must be considering a run for office in Washington. The truth is the Reboobicans and Damnocrats are staging a massive play to make sure they get re-elected.

Anyway. The budget is the issue. Damnocrats want to raise taxes. Reboobicans want to cut spending.

Neither is budging off this.

Myself? I say raise taxes. Yep. Raise taxes. No. I have not lost my mind.

Really.

Let's raise taxes.

At the same time, for every dollar of additional taxes raised, we cut spending by $2.

Ooooooo.

Still object to my idea of raising taxes?

We gotta pay off this massive debt to China. Might as well get started on it. If we raise taxes and cut spending by twice that amount, we can be out of debt within a decade. Betcha.

3 comments:

  1. Right on! Wiser words were never spoken. Benjy for President!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh not just no.

    300 foot letters on fire on the side of a mountain Hell no.

    Do you think I'm gonna tolerate crap from you guys if I get elected?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one will really miss the services my that all the taxing and spending are providing.

    I'll get over it. I'd rather the country still be here when I'm old.

    Count me in.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.