The Gross National Debt

Thursday, June 9, 2011

You can't so don't EVEN try

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In case you wondered...
It is good for exposing liars.
We are at war on another front.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/09/world/middleeast/09intel.html

In case you were wondering.

Effective political speech in support of the current president.
When I posted this link this morning on FB, I asked the supporters of the current president who believed in his statement that he'd bring the troops home how they can defend the decision to again expand the US war effort into another country.

You can't.

No. I am wrong. In this world full of delusional fools, anything can be proven, Anything can be justified. Anything can become official policy and anything can be right.


GO FOR IT!
You just have to be delusional and unwilling to accept reality. You just have to be living in some alternate reality in which lies are truth, the truth is lies and you can trust people who repeatedly break promises.

So, yes you CAN support the current president, believe in him and prove expanding the war in Yemen and not bringing the troops home as he promised actually him living up to his campaign promises and protecting the United States Constitution.

You just can't make me believe you.

I originally started out to say that any attempts to actually defend this war in Yemen would be deleted and the poster blocked.

Then, I realized this is exactly what those who WILL support all the above do to me.

I'm not like that. I actually do believe in the provisions of the Constitution and I believe in free speech (which includes the right to keep your mouth shut and estopples you from making me say things I don't wish to say, but that's another column).

Besides which I also firmly believe in exposing fallacies and holding those who trump lies as truth accountable for their actions.

So, Say On, Say On! Post, flame, incite and render me to gibbets. I assure you I will NOT reply to any attacks. Those who see the truth, to them I may post a reply if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.