The Gross National Debt

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Well whyn't you say something before now?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If I did this right, the only thing above this line of copy is a bunch of periods.

If I didn't do it right, you can't read the above line or possibly this line.

Hopefully you can read this line.

I do not know why an ad is appearing on my blog which requires you to click through and won't go away until you do. This was brought to my attention by a regular readers.

Hopefully this will solve the issue. I will begin each column with a bunch of the periods so the only thing obscured is a bunch of irrelevant punctuation.

Had someone mentioned this before now, I would have taken corrective action before now.

Next time there's a problem, lemme know, eh? I'll do my best to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.