The Gross National Debt

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Arg. arg. arg. arg.

So as of this writing I have 11 (12 if you count this one) blogs trying to explain something. Still ain't made it.

It's clear enough in my head, but getting that from the gray matter to electrons you can see, it ain't happenin'.

So I'm throwing this to you. Hep a po' wordmonger, wudja?

What gives you the right to take away my right?

Before you answer, add this. I have done nothing to cause you or anyone else harm by exercising that right. Nothing. No harm.

So what gives you the right to take away my right?

Gonna give this a couple of days. Then I will re-re-re-re-re-edit blogs 1-11 (they a short) and post.

Lemme hear from ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.