The Gross National Debt

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Need help

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Need some liberal readers to explain exactly and in precise detail what they mean when they say they "respect" another's point of view. I know what it means to me, but I cannot know what it means to others unless they define the word.

Don't get touchy-feely on me. I need concrete here. Gimme a slab of granite. Gimme Capt. America's shield.

Yeah, I'm looking for what happens when you put "respect" into practice. Think what it means in terms of making the word a legal term so that it applies to people, their actions, words and so forth. I will not reply in this thread, but I need the definition for what I describe below.

Conservatives, libertarians and realists (like me) need not apply on this round, please. Lawyers may respond, but I reserve the right to snigger severely and beat them to death with their rose-colored glasses.

A piece is pending for later next week, written by a self-described liberal who uses phrases like "respect." I'm not satisfied with his treatment of the term.

You''ll get a rebuttal from me after my guest writer has his say.

I'll offer the same to conservatives later on and then any libertarians willing to pony up and play will get their chance.

For that matter, heck, I'll open this forum beyond the comments section. You got something you need to say but don't want your own blog? Convince me what you have to write is worth reading and you got the space.

Extremely well-written pieces may be, at the author's permission, turned into an editorial or a letter to the editor for the newspaper. Yes, you too can be a published writer.

Lemme hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.