The Gross National Debt

Monday, June 25, 2012

Your money

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ain't here to sell you something. I'm just here to remind you it is your money you are spending.

There's a product you pretty much have to buy. Have to. There are some few and isolated exceptions of course.

Since you have to have this product, how much are you spending on it? If you could save money, substantial amounts, would you?

Most folks won't.

Sad, but true.

Again, I ain't here to sell you something. But I do tell you I had a bill for this product that was nearly $1,400 a year. I shopped around and found not only the exact same thing, but a better one for just a bit less than $600 a year.

That's less'n half the original bill and I got a better product to boot.

Took me about 35 minutes over the course of a couple of weeks to get this. Now I don't have to spend any time on it at all. Dunno about you, but $1,600 an hour is pretty good pay. That's what this worked out to.

What'd I do?

I shopped my insurance policies around.

No, I'm not telling you who I had my coverage with or who it's with now. I will tell you I have a local agent and had a local agent previously.

And that's all you need to know.

It's your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.