The Gross National Debt

Monday, June 18, 2012

Imagine a long string of profanity here


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I shall not use profanity in this column, despite being massively pressured to do so.

Pressured why and by whom? You'll see in a moment.

But I'm mad today. I'm not shaking mad, but close to it.

If you REALLY needed proof there is no difference between DAMNOCRATS AND REBOOBICANS - excuse me, I need to calm down. Back in a moment.

Back.

The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), Pub.L. 99-603, 100 Stat. 3359, enacted November 6, 1986, also Simpson-Mazzoli Act, is an Act of Congress which reformed United States immigration law. Among the provisions of this law:

"• [G]ranted amnesty to illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously."


DIDJA SEE THAT? THE #$%(*)&%^$&^* REBOOBICANS GRANTED AMNESTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS IN 1986 AND NOW THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CURRENT PRESIDENT GIVING A TEMPORARY PASS TO KIDS BROUGHT HERE ILLEGALLY BY THEIR PARENTS.
 
In ALL the media reports I have digested about this decision, NOT ONE has brought up the 1986 act and subsequent amnesties by the Washington oligarchy.

I offer no opinion one way or another on the current president's immigration waiver plan. I merely point out the duplicity of the political party arguments.

Ain't the first time they have done this. By "they" I mean pick the myopic $%^&*((* of your choice in Washington. And, the other group.

Each group of sawed off #$%^&*&^%$ does something and the other side complains. Look back a few years and you'll see the roles are reversed.

Change? A difference?

Where? I can't find it and I've been looking for 20 something years now.

The only CHANGE we'll see in Washington by continuing to elect Face Dancers is the continuing erosion of our rights and our wallets. If you don't catch my reference to Face Dancer, then good. Now you have to something to research.

There. Is. No. Difference.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is not only historically stupid (not ignorant, but stupid), but is in danger of being attacked by Egyptian crocodiles cause they are over their head in De Nile. (I'm allowed a bad pun once in a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.