The Gross National Debt

Friday, January 20, 2012

Of amphibians, men and things they won't admit to

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi! I'm Newt!
Timing may not be everything, but it comes bloody close.

Timing, and the need to get ratings and take potshots, is what I think is behind Newt Gingrich's second wife's charges that Newt wanted to be a swinger.

While I do not know any of the three people intimately involved (in more ways that one) in this matter, I do wonder why wife #2 waited until NOW to announce her accusation.

Vindictive comes to immediate mind.

I have no doubts the woman was hurt by Newt. I also equally suspect she is very much interested in revenge and this is a good way for her to do it.

I think she bided her time to see how far The Amphibian would get. Seeing her chance, and seeing what similar allegations have done to other presidential contenders, she fired away.

Her charges do nothing to change my mind. I will not support The Amphibian. He can't be trusted and I do not refer to his running around on his various spouses.

He was Speaker of the House years back. When Reboobicans lost control of the House, he resigned, despite winning re-election. He lied. He lied to the people in his district. He ran for office, and won, which is an agreement that he would serve his term of office. He quit because his feelings got hurt.

This man does not need to be president.

Anyway to throw some metal shavings in your gear box, consider this news story. I'm fixing to say some things that are gonna infuriate a lot of people, cause a lot of people to say I'm a liar and worse.

Here's a clip from the story-

"The fallout from Marianne’s allegations will severely test Gingrich’s famed powers of political recovery.

''It’s going to impact men and women equally,' said Joe Morris, a Mercyhurst College pollster who will release a 'What Women Want' poll of female Pennsylvania voters at the end of the month."

No, Joe, it won't. It won't because men and women think differently about this.
I'm just using the image. No comment on the book.

What women want is not always what men want. You don't have to believe me. I can prove it.

A lot of men may get mad at Newt for what he did and is accused of. That won't change what I'm about to state.

Whether or not Newt asked for an open marriage is beside the point I'm making. The fact is if you ask 100 men if they would enjoy an open marriage, at least on their side of the bed, at least 75 of them will say yes IF they are willing to tell the truth. The real number is probably over 90, but I'm being conservative here. I suspect a smaller number of women would like the same thing.

Whether or not a man will act on this wish is another matter entirely. Plenty of men reject the wish for more than one partner, seeing is as a base desire, evil and something that does not belong in their life. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means they are beating it back.

Besides which, the problem with polygamy is having more than one mother-in-law.

I can tell that some ladies out there are no wondering if they should ask the man in their life about this. I can only advise you this: If you trust your man, then leave it at that (see above about beating it back.) If you don't trust him, why are you still with him?


In closing, I tell you this, which was once said from pulpit by a pastor friend. "Ladies, if you feed your man prime rib in the kitchen, he's not going to go looking for scraps in the alley."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.