The Gross National Debt

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fear Me

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Gotta explain something before I get to my point.
Then, I TAKE OVER THE WORLD!


People who study brains and how people think will tell you we attack that which we fear. Most folks think of attack as  physical as in jumping on it and beating it for however long is necessary.

It can be a different form of attack. You can attack through the legal system. You can attack through the legislative system. Cyber attacks, a new compound word, is part of the modern lexicon.

You can even launch intellectual attacks. This is both the most devastating and least effective.

How is it devastating? Because done properly, an intellectual attack can drive a rather sedate group of people into a frenzied mob. The revolutions underway in the Middle East began as intellectual attacks. As more and more people learned about the real oppression they suffered compared to other places, their thoughts galvanized into physical action.
Where's the signup table?


Totalitarian regimes shut down the intelligensia as best they can. Such leaders fear what great minds, to paraphrase Albert Einstein, may come up with.

Consider too - ridicule is a form of attack.

Damnocrat. Reboobican, Liarberal (thanks Rebel), Can'tservative, Tea Baggers. As a moron in my community once tried to say Liberaltarians (what he meant by that I have no idea, but as I say, he's a moron.) Sinators and Reprehensibles (thanks Joe Klock). The Unamerican Uncivil Anti-Liberties Union. Even my reference to the "moron" above are all attacks. There are others, many more, but these are the major ones.

Positing that an attack is born in fear, you are well justified in asking why I fear these groups and these people.
Edify yourself. Look it up.


What am I am afraid of?

These people have the power to force me to do things I do no wish to do. I have no recourse against these people and their potential actions except to ridicule them and expose them for the fools they are. Even my community moron (who has a criminal record, BTW).

All these people seek to impose their will on mine. I have no effective way to fight back, except ridicule.
Sure, I trust the government. Don't you?


Physical response would quickly result in my demise, which would serve no purpose. See Randy Weaver and "David Koresh." Read the complete files on these people before you decide they are fools.

I do not have the power or the financing to seek attacks legislatively or legalistically.

Logic will not work.

Rational debate will not work.

Intelligent discourse will not work.

Why? "None is so blind as he who will not see." We have seen what their enforced policies generate. Rather than accept failure as their responsibility, they pass the blame to someone else.
And? Answer the question...


Do you know people like that? They are never at fault? If, by some chance, they do take the blame it is only to be a martyr, which really means they are still not at fault.

How do you deal with people like that? You can ignore them. But can you ignore them when they have enough power to directly affect you against your will?

What do you do?

You can hold your head down and try to minimize damage. You can go on the attack, knowing you will most likely lose. Your method of attack determines how quickly and how badly you will lose. But! in attacking you may inspire others to so attack and eventually overwhelm by sheer mass of numbers.

The question is: Are you willing to suffer the loss? How much loss are you willing to suffer?
If the truth hurts, you ain't living right.

Myself, I have made an uneasy peace with the losses I incur.

I remind you - The worst thing about being a rebel is living long enough to suffer the consequences of your actions.

Corollary - Sometimes you cannot know the consequences until you reach them, but the great majority of the time you can know the consequences. You just choose to believe they will not happen.

Such people I ridicule are so hidebound to Idiotology (yet another word I have coined) they cannot see an opposing side except as something that must be defeated. If it can't be defeated right now, the other side must be backed into a corner under the guise if compromise to make later defeat possible.

In that, they too are rebels. Rebels who refuse to admit their actions will have consequences. In so refusing, they cast the blame on those who had nothing to do with it.

Fear me. For I will not accept responsibility for your actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.