The Gross National Debt

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reader comments - a brief guide to getting yours posted.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Comments which contain unnecessary profanity will not be posted. Convince me it's necessary and yer good ta go.

Comments which object to the title - Pork Brains etc. - will not be posted, unless it is in response to a column about the title - like this posting.

Comments which disagree with me will be DELIGHTFULLY posted. Bring 'em. Make me think.

Comments which agree with me will be posted.

Comments that have nothing to do with the column subject will be posted.

Comments which make no sense whatsoever will be posted.

Comments promoting spam will not be posted.

Comments promoting Spam will be posted.

Comments wondering what the difference between spam and Spam is will be referred to my High School English teacher for a primer on proper noun usage, and then posted.

Comments made by anonymous will be posted, with some hesitation cause I prefer to know who is commenting. You do know who is writing this.

Comments about typos will make the author even more irritable about his inability to catch said typos before posting columns. But no ire will be aimed at the person making the comment.

Comments with Reba McEntire's phone number will not be posted, but I will definitely print it out and save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.