The Gross National Debt

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ask and ye shall not comprehend.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and I use tools.

I am a Christian. G’head and judge me. Prove to both of us that you are no different than the Christians you claim to so dislike.

Yep. I said it.

And when you get done judging, shut up. I am not interested in listening to you. I am also not interested in listening to the judgmental Christian crowd.

A few years ago I decided to walk out if I was listening to a preacher who started in about the sin of homosexuality or pretty much any other sin which he sees in other people.
I support both sides.

I re-affirmed that decision this week after shutting off the radio in the midst of a discussion about homosexuals.

Is homosexuality a sin?

Before I answer that, lemme posit this:

Is being so fat and out of shape you can’t walk down the block a sin?

Which do YOU think Jesus objects to more: Homosexuals or “Christians” who demand to get out of church by noon so they can get a good place at the buffet line at the local restaurant?

Which is more wrong - malicious gossip and packs of lies or two people trying to make a life together and not hurting anyone?

Is sitting in front of the idiot box night after night watching vacuousness better than reading your Bible for a hour a night?
Let 'er rip

So, is homosexuality a sin?

Hang on. I’ve got more to say first.

“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”

Some “Christians” will say that we are being forced to accept the homosexual lifestyle as acceptable.

Oh really?

These same “Christians” are often the very first ones in the buffet line, the first to complain if church service runs a bit long and always ready to criticize someone else for not following the Bible while loading proclaiming they are saved by Grace while chomping a triple bacon cheeseburger and an extra large order of fries. They are the ones who get highly upset if a visitor takes “their seat” on a church pew.
And the Jews say it is year 5771.
These “Christians” are the ones who scream that abortion should be illegal but refuse to adopt children in need of homes (thanks for that one Cheryl B.)

These “Christians” are the ones who demand that their way is the only way, the way things must be and this must be codified into man’s law.

Yep. We’re being forced to accept, all right.

Furthermore, I suspect if we had an unlimited look into the lives of these “Christians” … well, I wouldn’t be surprised.

And the hell of it is, here I am ranting about “Christians” with the very behavior I so despise in them.
FREE TICKETS to the show!

Yowza! Yowza! Yowza! Step right up folks! Come see, hear and read the Amazing Hypocrite. Watch in amazement as he contradicts himself in one sentence. Witness his incredibly power of talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time and if you know sign language, get a third contradictory statement from his hands.

yeah. In cyberspace, can people hear you scream?

“So why are you posting this, Baker?” you ask.

If you have to ask, you won’t understand the answer.

I have so far to go and the road is so long. I’m the one who really needs to shut up. But before I do, one parting comment-

So is homosexuality a sin? No moreso than this column.

God's law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God's wonderful grace became more abundant.
Romans 5:20 NLT
One size fits all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.