The Gross National Debt

Saturday, February 11, 2012

GO DAD GO!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Surely by now you have seen the video where an irate dad shoots his daughter's laptop.


Here's one of the many links.


GO DAD GO!


Here's an update on the situation.

GO DAD GO!

Got to say I agreed with him shooting the laptop, putting the video online and pretty much everything else.

My daughter got her cell phone back yesterday evening, a few days early. She was surprised. She said she thought it was gone permanently.

She got it back for good behavior. She did not complain when I took it away. She did not throw a fit about it. She asked to have it one time at the house to see if she could use it to get a computer online to do some research. She couldn't.

In the process of that, she told me there were three messages waiting for her. She did not listen to them.

As for the dad in this case refusing to talk to the media, where it concerns broadcast media, I have to agree with him. Every time I have been interviewed as part of a news story for a broadcast media, the story has come out wrong.

Every time.

Every. Single. Time.

And I have been on TV a lot.

Two years ago, my TV appearances got cut back a minor amount. A regional TV station banned me from being on the station.

Yeah. Really.

Apparently the truth hurts them a whole lot and they took tremendous offense at my expressing the truth. I suspect they also got a little more than bent out of shape with the complaints I filed with the Federal Communications Commission.

I will still be on TV, with a local station just to the north of here because I know what I say to them will be broadcast exactly as I say it, no interpretations, no editing and any commentary will be done in my presence so I have a chance to respond. If Team No Prisoners continues the strides it is making, I'll be on TV as part of the TNP outdoors show.

And yeah, there may come a day when the TV station which banned me will want me back on the air. I will grant 'em the interview, but it won't be broadcast. The FCC would fine the station approximately the gross nation product. As to why a fine would be levied, I leave that to your imagination.

As for my daughter, she's been told (and this was before I saw the dad shoot the computer) if she breaks the rules again she'll the phone back in however many pieces I can pick up after a 12 gauge is done with it.

As for those of you who object to that and object to the dad above's treatment of his daughter and her computer, I recommend you contact the TV which has banned me. Y'all deserve each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.