The Gross National Debt

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Study to go off on a rant!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is not about religion. 


2 Timothy 2:15  - Study, to show yourself approved.

This and what follows is my opinion and only my opinion.

A few people in my town who would rather share gossip, spread rumor and otherwise ignore the truth are up in arms over an incident that did not take place at our local school.

What did or didn't happen is less relevant than who is complaining. Less relevant because they complain about many things without bothering to get the full story. So, it's old news in one respect that they complain.

This group who has complained has not bothered to learn the truth, not bothered to find out the details, not bothered to educate themselves.

In that, they are no different from groups of complainers in your community.

They complain because the rules are being applied. This bothers them because they did not know what the rules were until said rules were applied. Then, it's time to bring out the torches and pitchforks.

Let me, please, extend this heartfelt and deeply held sentiment to all those who complain as above.

Put in a TV show format so they will understand.
In the United States you have the right to free speech. You have the right to complain. You have the right to verbal diarrhea without knowing what you are talking about.

I also have the right to ridicule you for spouting off and being so uniformed a troop of howler monkeys would make more sense than you.
All together now, aone atwo athree...
In the current debate about our school system, yeah, I do know more than the people who are complaining. Yassee, I read the policy. I read the other policy. I read the other other policy. I even learned about the federal laws and policy. So, yeah, I do know more. I've instructed educators about the various policies and the laws.

2 Timothy 2:15  - Study, to show yourself approved.

These policies, especially the local one, is given to the parent(s) of every child in the school system. The Board of Education asks for feedback. Except from teachers, admin and me, I'm not aware of the BoE getting feedback until the policy is applied. It's also available online. http://tchs.turner.k12.ga.us/?PageName=%27Handbook%27.


When the rules are enforced, those enforcing and creating the rules get more feedback than a Yoko Ono concert.

As for the policy, parents sign off, sometimes, on the policy without ever bothering to read it. This means they have read it, approve of it and agree to it. Ya get that? When you sign something it means YOU AGREE!

 Except in the case of so many people, it doesn't mean that.

"Yes, I signed it. No I didn't read it."

Which, being translated into sheeple is "Yeah I signed it but you can't hold me accountable for that. You see, I'm too bloody stupid to bother reading something that has a significant impact on my life and I trust that you are doing what I want you to do, until you actually do it in which case I will object and demand changes and spread rumors about something that didn't happen in hopes of making such an uproar that something will change, which I will also ignore until something happens and I feel like doing the same thing all over again."



The current matter, paddling, is covered in a number of policies.


And yes, I know the policies. I also know that if those people who complain knew and understood the policies the way I do, they would not be complaining. Would. Not. Because they would know they have nothing to complain about, because they would have seen that the policies were enforced at the beginning of the school year.

But that requires willingness to learn. Sheeple don't learn. Sheep dogs do.

2 Timothy 2:15  - Study, to show yourself approved.


1 comment:

  1. I think you need to stop holding your feelings in. You should learn how to express how you feel. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.