The Gross National Debt

Monday, June 27, 2022

Saying no

It is great running three different businesses in which I can say No to anyone at any time and I do not need a reason.


You read that correctly. With the businesses I run, I can refuse service to anyone, anytime and I do not need a reason.


I have said no. I will say no in the future.


This infuriates some people, be they on the right or the left. Their ire and anger amuses me.


Regular readers of my musings know that I believe a private business can refuse service to anyone, any time for any reason. I also believe you don't need to supply a reason.


If you own the business, you should be able to decide who your customers are. Dude walks in with green hair and you don't like it, you have the right to refuse service. Whether I like it or not is beside the point.


The other side of this coin means I can refuse to do business with a company that has policies I do not like. In fact I refuse to do business with some companies because of this. You can do the same.


I am very glad I get to decide who my customers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.