The Gross National Debt

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Michael Jackson got it right


I'm starting with the man in the mirror

I'm asking him to change his waysAnd no message could have been any clearerIf you want to make the world a better placeTake a look at yourself, and then make a change
Much truth packed into those words.



Which is the first introduction to today's dose of what we all hope is coherent.

Intro 2

Me brother in ink John LeViness asked on FB what are the two most life-changing events in your life except for getting married and a having a child.

I replied:

Accepting a faith

Forgiving


BELIEF


For me, accepting the Christian theology is not a matter of just belief. It is acceptance of what I see as truth.

I rewrote this several times. The 2 sentences above are as close as I've gotten to getting it right.

FORGIVING


I've written on this before. Won't belabor the point again.

I add this - Forgiving does not mean forgetting. It means remembering without hate.

I have a LONG way to go on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.