The Gross National Debt

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The perfect plan!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Being brilliant, I have come up with the perfect plan. A perfect plan for dealing with idiots.

I am setting aside one day a month to deal with idiots.

So, if you are an idiot and need to talk to me, at me, with me or otherwise need to be dealt with, come by the office on this day each month. I will deal with you then.

Do not come on any other day as I will tell you, "I'm not dealing with idiots today. You will have to come back."

No appointment is necessary. First come, first dealt with.

Idiots will have to wait outside. They can wait in Elrod Park next door, play in the fountain, roll around on the rose bushes in the planted areas or get sunburned laying on the granite benches. I'm good either way.

Idiots may also be dealt with in groups. I prefer this option as it will save me a lot of time. Because of space in the office, idiot groups will be limited to one less person than actually shows up.

Some of you are wondering what day of the month I have set aside to deal with idiots.

What? Do I look like an idiot? I am setting aside yesterday, each month, to deal with idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.