The Gross National Debt

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Now for something completely different

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the office email, I received the following from two different "accounts" and two different "people." The domain does not exist, according to my search.


suppor073@riduscourt.com


Eviction Notification,
Please be advised that you are obliged to vacate the living space you occupy until March 1, 2014, 11 a.m.

If you do not vacate it in the specified terms, the court will have to assign the forcible eviction for April 7, 2014, 11 a.m.  If nobody is home we will not be responsible for safe keeping of your belongings. Besides, if you fail to comply with the requirements of the court bailiff  you will be fined for up to 200 minimum wage amounts with a subsequent doubling of the penalty amount  and can be made criminally or administratively liable.

The details of the circumstances that caused the judicial decision of eviction are attached herewith.

Court bailiff,
VINCENT Gomez


Each email also had an attachment, which I did not open and did not download. I suspect it has a virus. So, I forwarded to an account where I can open it online. It bounced back. Surprise surprise, virus positive.

Also, being me, I replied, "You don't have enough guns and ammo to evict me." Email reply bounced back, further proof of an attached virus.

I am amused. Unfortunately there are many people who will open the attachment and get their computer virus-infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.