The Gross National Debt

Friday, September 11, 2020

Bulldozing the bullwarks

I have really scaled back my attempts at firing up the bulldozer to wade through the bullwarks of hypocrisy people keep throwing up, around, down and every which way.

I refer you here to the attacks on #45, two specifically.

1) He lied.

Yep. He sure did. So did #44, #43, #42, #41 and on down the line.


They lied.

Totally copacetic with you and anyone else calling out the lies. Truly am.

I just want you to do the same thing to the other presidents. Be fair. If you call out one, call out all of 'em. I do.


2) Deaths.

Much hullabaloo is being made over the C-19, or Kung Flu deaths and how #45 is handling the matter.

"A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen during Obama’s two terms, compared to 57 strikes under Bush. Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed in those countries, according to reports logged by the Bureau."

I still hear no bitching about this. I heard little when it was going on and absolutely ZERO complaints from #44 fans. They sure raised hell when #43 was doing it. When #44 expanded the war, his supporters were so silent it was like the room went to Absolute Zero.

Which is more horrific? The deaths in the US from Kung Flu or the civilian deaths in other countries from #44's drone strikes.

How much control does #45 have over Kung Flu? None. Despite flat out orders around the nation for people to wear masks, social distance and etc, Kung Flu deaths happened. How is this #45's fault? People made the decision, one by one, to ignore the advice, instructions and orders from their elected leaders.

For those who do not know:

• My momma died from Kung Flu.
• I do not wear a mask, unless I have to go into a private location which requires masks. If I can avoid the place, I do.

How much choice did the civilians under #44 have when the drones came a'bombing?

I have never banned someone because of their political views. I have stopped injecting myself into these arguments online. My sanity requires it.

If you are one that rips into any president while putting on 
Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses to examine another president's record, then know this:

I am judging you. I am calling you a hypocrite. I am putting you in the same category as liars, politicians, lawyers, despots, tyrants. You sadden me. You are part of the problem. You are one who creates discord despite pleaing for harmony. You are a disgrace.

If you are one of the few who calls all of them out, who looks at all the records the exact same way, you I salute. You are honest, fair, forthright and you are actually trying to forge ahead and make a better world. Keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I welcome lively debate. Attack the argument. Go after a person in the thread, your comments will not be posted.